 Technic / 7741
Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:20:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
In lugnet.technic, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:

The brickshelf moderator fascist's have cleared my pic's so those links will
work now and my earlier post will make that much more sense.

Brickshelf moderator fascists?  Would that be the guy Kevin Loch, who's
selflessly put 3+ years into the community, providing instruction and
catalog scans and free picture hosting space out of his own pocket?  If you
don't like what he's been forced into because people have abused his NO
CHARGE service, go somewhere else to host your pictures.

Other people are opposed to brickshelf moderation as well:

http://news.lugnet.com/publish/?n=3573

Yup.  And you have the same choice as Dan did: take your business elsewhere,
or don't complain about the FREE service.

James
FUT --> lugnet.publish