 Technic / 7765
Re: The Big Crane At Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:37:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:
I brought a new MOC to the fest...

Oops! I'm sorry, but I forgot to add one important detail on the main post
(it was such a hodgepodge of info).

The crane was voted the #1 MOC in the Technic category. Thank you to
everyone who voted for it! And a great big thanks to the awards sponsors!

TJ "the scatterbrained"

TJ:

Congratulations!  That is just fantastic.  I can't wait to see it!

j.