 Technic / 7766
Re: 8466 is 50% off at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 06:21:40 GMT

Mine arrived. At this price, it's worth it for the parts.

I think there are some rather useful components for robotics in here -
especially those giant Mudder off-road tires.  This set even has some
traditional technic beams and the only 90 degree studded beams (think "L"
shaped 5x5)I've ever seen.  Also 6 U-joints, 3 differentials and a cool
independent suspension set-up - with 4 springed shocks - for the tires.

John