 Technic / *9281 (-20)
  A sketch of a Bionicle MOC

As a MOC, not innovative. As a sketch, sketchy. The object in front is a little digital camera. (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Lego Technic Tower Crane (for town layout)

(...) Thanks ROSCO, BTW, I did look at your crane pages before I started mine to get the idea juices going and you really have a fantastic boom crane. No trouble with the wire and the lifting motor getting scrunched. I deliberately chose a suitable (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic Tower Crane (for town layout)

(...) Nice crane, K K! Do you have any trouble with the wire to the lifting motor getting scrunched when the carriage moves towards the tower? ROSCO (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Lego Technic Tower Crane (for town layout)

My second BIG technic project and the most fun yet for me. It took me 2 weeks to complete this tower crane but I enjoyed the challenge to make it as "small" as possible and with as few pieces. It is a basic T-shaped tower crane to be used in a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Help! What is this part?

Hi, this is an old version of the piston used in engines. look for example at set 8858 at brickshelf or at (URL) Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3CBCBF74.401060....com.au... (...) these (...) have a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Help! What is this part?

(...) Those would be the old style technic piston heads. (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Backhoe Outrigger - LDRAW

Hi there! While taking my Backhoe into bricks and pieces I decided to document the best part of it (IMHO), the Outriggers. Here's a screen dump from MLCAD: (URL) the DAT itself: (URL) it can be of help for you someday if you are in a need for a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Modelshow in geldermalsen 2002

All of the pictures are finally upladed, thanks to Tobbe for the Zip idea! "jan-tore" <jan-tore@legotrucks.com> wrote in message news:GuM0Iw.JEq@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my thoughts on a technic legend

(...) I rest my case. I'm more and more looking at non-Technic sets like Star Wars and also some Life on Mars products. Even Alpha Team starts to appeal to me. Both odd and scary but I hope it'll give me the bricks to add some detail on my Technic (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Modelshow in geldermalsen 2002

(URL) have taken 84, but give me some time to upload them first. regards jt @ www.legotrucks.com Please participate in the survey which will end 20.04. (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my thoughts on a technic legend

There's not much Technic to buy full stop. My girlfriend suggested I pick a large set for my birthday, but there's nothing in the shops right now that I fancy.... Duq P.S. I'm quite happy with the force feedback steering wheel I got instead (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my thoughts on a technic legend

(...) Well, it's not much for us space and Technic heads to by at S@H. Catch 22. /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What happened to Beat Felber's Website?

Hello Todd "Todd" <ToddASchroeder@aol.com> schreef in bericht news:GuJwnB.25y@lugnet.com... (...) His website is hosted on thre university and due to maintenance his site is still down... I have read this in another posting from him. Greetings Maico (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my thoughts on a technic legend

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes: I would love to see a Classic technic set come back. The preoblem is this: technic parts have changed considerably since then. Would they make sets with the old "toothed" half bushes and angle connectors? I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: my thoughts on a technic legend

I'm not sure about the <$100 limit... I'd love to see the 8880 Super Car come back. IMHO the best set LEGO(R) ever produced -Xanthra47 (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  What happened to Beat Felber's Website?

What happened to Beat Felber's Website? (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Weekend Clearance Sale @ Todd's Lego Shop

(...) That's great, Todd, but in future, could you please post such announcements in lugnet.market.brickshops? Thanks ROSCO FUT: lugnet.market.brickshops (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Maximum Lift Ratio Contest - New Entries

Three new vehicles have entered my Maximum Lift Ratio Contest. Two of the vehicles are by Pehter Abrahamsson and the other one is by Thomas J. Avery. Visit my website for pulling stats and pictures. (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Weekend Clearance Sale @ Todd's Lego Shop

All parts are priced to be the lowest of any Bricklink store. All parts are in excellent condition. (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: You get to choose!

(...) Unfortunately, it is no longer available. :-( I ordered a couple right when they came out, and just a few days ago wanted to order a couple more. No luck. That was too short a timespan to re-release this set, in my opinion. Oh well. We could (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact