 Technic / 7333
7332  |  7334
Subject:
Backhoe Outrigger - LDRAW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:25:53 GMT

Hi there!

While taking my Backhoe into bricks and pieces I decided to document
the best part of it (IMHO), the Outriggers.

Here's a screen dump from MLCAD:

And the DAT itself:

Hope it can be of help for you someday if you are in a need for a
decent stroke large outrigger.

Still have to find the time to work on my pages and announce MoTeC
winner from February.

If you did not cast a vote for March already, please do so here:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/vote.html

Thanks!

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/