 Technic / 7328
Re: my thoughts on a technic legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:17:05 GMT

I'm kind of skeptical about the whole "legends" line in the first place.  Lego
direct really seems to cater to train and castle folks.  I guess they've done
some kind of cost study and concluded that train and castle people do more
"shop at home" ordering than anyone else.  But for folks interested in space
and technic like me, we're out of luck :-(

Well, it's not much for us space and Technic heads to by at S@H. Catch
22.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/