 Technic / 7331
Re: my thoughts on a technic legend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:55:21 GMT

On Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:22:04 GMT, "Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> wrote:

There's not much Technic to buy full stop.

I rest my case.

I'm more and more looking at non-Technic sets like Star Wars and also
some Life on Mars products. Even Alpha Team starts to appeal to me.
Both odd and scary but I hope it'll give me the bricks to add some
detail on my Technic MOC's :)

My girlfriend suggested I pick a large set for my birthday, but there's
nothing in the shops right now that I fancy....

With a g/f like that, how come she's not 'wife'? :)

Duq

P.S. I'm quite happy with the force feedback steering wheel I got instead
though...

Ironic since LEGO generally considered computer/video games ruined
their market.
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/