 Technic / *8151 (-20)
  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

<snip> (...) I'd just like to chime in here. While I agree with Jon's original post (that these avatar pics are getting very old), I also understand that they aren't doing anything wrong. I myself have a few non-lego related pics in my folder, but I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) my points. Maybe its time that Kevin re-evaluated some of the points of the TOS. (...) and (...) I (...) see (...) Seriously these images are BARELY Lego related. But besides that I think that completely flooding the Recent Updates with ANY (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

(...) something (almost) completely seperate from Lego. (...) Which by the way, had images of a nude woman, but as luck would have it the poster popped into out little chat, and got an ear full. :D (...) I've been talking with Jon. And he, like me, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf

<NOTE: I don't post or use avatars, and only enter this discussion as a busybody who should be doing other things, and to add luugnet.technic.bionicle to the header> (...) According to the TOS for BrickShelf, the folks posting their avatar images (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here!

(...) www.ozbricks.com host LEGO-centric pages ROSCO (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here! / Web hosting

(...) Any subtract banners? Or maybe a multiply or a divide! (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003

Why would they do that? I'm presuming it'll be the story of the Toa vs Makuta and his friends. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here! / Web hosting

(...) AFAIK Christophe is French ? Maybe he could open an account at Free (www.free.fr), as the name implies it is free and they provide a 100 MB space for home pages. I'm hosted there for two years now ((URL) I am very satisfied (not even an add (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here!

(...) Not to fret. Here are the building instructions you've been waiting for: (URL) fear there will be a deluge at the page and complaint from geocities. What can I do? Any suggestions for alternative hosting? (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: motorized pnuematic valve

Sounds interesting, but the link didn't work for me : ( (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: extensions from hitechnicstuff

I also agree, the sensors from John Barnes are absolutely top notch stuff. I have been using 2 Dual IRPD Sensors (now discontinued I think) and a Compass Sensor for about a year now and all are excellent. I am especially impressed with the Compass (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: motorized pnuematic valve

Hi, this is my first post on a LEGO newsgroup, so.. ah... I'm a newbie I guess :) (...) (URL) (file size ~ 2 mb) That was my biggest obstacle making this little motorized pump. The parts used to connect the motor to the valve are kind of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Bucke Wheel Excavator (ISCC entry)

Hi @ll, I build a Bucket Wheel Excavator as my entry for the 1st International System Creativity Contest at 1000steine.de (URL) maschine like this works in the brown caol district "Garzweiler" near Cologne and Duesseldorf in West Germany. It is 200 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: My ISCC entry

(...) Shhh...hhh! Everybody'll want some!! (...) Thanks, it's taken a while 8?) (...) So do I! Luckily I live near Melbourne, nowhere near those fires. Heard on the news today 1/2 million hectares have burnt (but reporters aren't known for (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: My ISCC entry

I've seen those beams before.... :-) GREAT WORK, Ross !! I love it, really. And the real bridge is on TV every day over here - a bit smokey. I hope the fire won't reach you. Nevertheless: a Happy New Year from Zetten, Holland. Klaas Ross Crawford (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: My ISCC entry

(...) Uhhh, thanks, Mike! You should see the real thing! ROSCO (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: My ISCC entry

okay, I gotta be the one to say "HOLY SH%# !!!!" THAT IS ONE IMPRESSIVE SCULPTURE.! my $.02 USD mike "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:Gp6KxC.B98@lugnet.com... (...) good (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003

I hope they make a big budget, special effect mad, summer blockbuster out of it, similar to the first power rangers movie with huge robotic monsters detroying large cities (but definatley not New York for obveous reasons). (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: My ISCC entry

(...) Well, the deck and hangers need a bit of work, and the museum needs something interesting to look at 8?) Besides that, I'm putting together some pages with details & a little story, and I'm not sure how long it'll take me to finish that. ROSCO (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003

(...) I hope they do NOT have voices! A lot of talking would just make it silly and childish. I hope the movie is more like the Toa mini-cds, with a narrator but no dialogue between the characters. I think the CD succeeds very well in creating the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact