 Robotics / 16938
Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here! / Web hosting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:10:13 GMT

Not to fret. Here are the building instructions you've been waiting for:
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/cpedia/airmusc2.htm

I fear there will be a deluge at the page and complaint from geocities.
What can I do? Any suggestions for alternative hosting?

AFAIK Christophe is French ? Maybe he could open an account at Free
(www.free.fr), as the name implies it is free and they provide a 100 MB
space for home pages. I'm hosted there for two years now
(http://philohome.free.fr)
and I am very satisfied (not even an add banner !)

Philo
www.philohome.com

BTW: Air Muscle looks like a nice idea !