 Robotics / 16941
Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 16:30:32 GMT

incredible! especially the modeling plastic is really stunning!
could you post some more information about it? this could be used
for many other homebrew things as well!

e.g. where can i get it? is it easy to handle? doesn't it get "glued"
to the lego parts you use as a mold?

I think that stuff is called polymorph - search for that on the net and
you will probably get some places to buy it.
I haven't used it, but you put it in hot water to make it soft.

BEN
--