 Robotics / 16934
Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 03:16:09 GMT

Andy Gombos wrote:

But how do you build it?  It seems like a plastic net surronding a bag of
some type, and then plastic pieces to connect it to Technic beams.  Now,
what makes the plastic boxes, what is the bag made of, etc?  Perhaps I
should e-mail Christophe?

Not to fret. Here are the building instructions you've been waiting for:
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/cpedia/airmusc2.htm

I fear there will be a deluge at the page and complaint from geocities.
What can I do? Any suggestions for alternative hosting?
--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1