 Robotics / 16948
Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:55:57 GMT

Erik Olson wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, Ben Firshman <Ben@firshman.demon.co.uk> writes:
I think that stuff is called polymorph - search for that on the net and
you will probably get some places to buy it.
I haven't used it, but you put it in hot water to make it soft.

I found it here:

http://www.argosphere.net/sandt/poly.htm

Christophe's air muscle design is exciting! And I like the way he makes the
plastic part.

Yes, the stuff is pretty tough.
And now you know how to make your own Lego parts.
You can even create *designer* parts that TLC never thought of :-)
--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1