 Robotics / 16943
Re: Home-made Air Muscle is Here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 18:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ben Firshman <Ben@firshman.demon.co.uk> writes:
incredible! especially the modeling plastic is really stunning!
could you post some more information about it? this could be used
for many other homebrew things as well!

e.g. where can i get it? is it easy to handle? doesn't it get "glued"
to the lego parts you use as a mold?

I think that stuff is called polymorph - search for that on the net and
you will probably get some places to buy it.
I haven't used it, but you put it in hot water to make it soft.

BEN

I found it here:

http://www.argosphere.net/sandt/poly.htm

Christophe's air muscle design is exciting! And I like the way he makes the
plastic part.