 Technic / *15961 (-20)
  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) I have two pictures I grabbed from an eBay auction awhile back. I've uploaded them to my Brickshelf folder: (URL) (post mod) (URL) all the information I could find about that set. It looks like it was designed as a line-folowing robot, which (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A query to GBC members, module builders, and technic model builders.

Hmm - I originally forgot to add lugnet.technic to this post, please post any comments/thoughts you may have to share with others. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Geoffrey Hyde" <g.hyde@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:IAyr24.C76@lugnet.com... (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic switching circuits

(...) You're right I believe it does.. I had forgotten how complex the page was, I had last viewed it some months ago.. I'm going through it now.....unfortunately my net connection is slightly hosed.. and Comcast is telling me 1 week before they can (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic switching circuits

(...) This is something mr Clague did tackle on his page. In his Quad242 ( (URL) ), he did just what you're wanting to do. In fact, if you can decrypt this page: (URL) you'll understand the secret. I believe the key is having "and" gates, where two (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Pneumatic switching circuits

Ok, I've look through mr Clagues site and I undertand the basics. But I have a problem in trying to design my pneumatic/switch circuit for this big nasty walker of mine: So fist a legend: _ = Extended ~ = retracted / = transition - retracting \ = (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) I think this robot chassis is for use with Interface I (1455), which in the UK was used with BBC Micros. I'm not sure whether any other computers would connect to it. It had 6 motor ports for 4.5V motors or lights, and 2 sensor ports that (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) I was thinking there was a switch that you could clip on the battery box to control another motor. So, 1 box could control several motors through switches. But it's been a while... Steve (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) I have one of those motors and a coupl eof the 4.5V battery boxes, I just can't imagine trying to control a two motor chassis in this way. (mental image of me with a battery box in each hand and a thumb on each of the forward/reverse levers) (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

(...) Well, that's a 4.5v motor. They had a battery box that ran the motors. (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car?

Does anyone have more infomation/plans for 1038 ERBIE the Robo-Car? I fond the refence while searching Peeron, and jumped to the Lugnet Guide entry here: (URL) looks like it build some sort of dual drive chassis, but I can't imagine what powered (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My First GBC

(...) I'd say that's a really good start. Many of the modules I've seen have places where the balls get stuck. Considering the number of balls running through the contraption, it's not really a big deal. Steve (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My First GBC

All you need to do now is figure out how to stop those balls from collecting in the two places they do in the video and you're all set! ;) Good luck with it! Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Gustavo Brinck" <gustav@mi.cl> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My First GBC

(...) And it's good to start them young :) C S (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  My First GBC

Hi Today I started working on Steve's idea of GBC for next BrickFest, I really enjoyed, I even have a fan... Here is the video (URL) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Paul's Ferrari

The shocks that I used are yellow ones from the 8458 set with the stiffened springs and worked well, but I actually found better springs for these shocks that were the same exact size, but slightly thicker.(See Pic) (URL) the Enzo should not have a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Inspiration need for building chassis

There are models on this site that will blow your mind(That is unless you've already seen them) (URL) stuff. (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Misha's RX-8

(...) A wankel rotary engine indeed, I'll need to have custom parts injectionmoulded... (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Misha's RX-8

I forget; did you say you were going to try to make a rotary engine out of legos? I assume it has a rotary engine because the RX-7 had dual rotors. You might have already answered that question in a previous email, but I can't find it. (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Inspiration need for building chassis

Could anyone point me to a good resource or a bunch of links for building chassises (or however you pluralize it) for Model Team scale, with emphasis on those meant for sports and concept cars? I tried looking at the official sets, but most of them (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2005 release dates

(...) Yeah, it's actually a kind of cool process, molding two different types of plastic together into one piece. But a lot of people wanted it to be separate pieces. (...) Try BrickSet ((URL) and BZPower ((URL) for pictures and descriptions. - (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact