 Model Team / 1263
1262  |  1264
Subject:
Inspiration need for building chassis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:18:52 GMT

Could anyone point me to a good resource or a bunch of links for building
chassises (or however you pluralize it) for Model Team scale, with emphasis on
those meant for sports and concept cars? I tried looking at the official sets,
but most of them are for vans, jeeps and trucks :-( Thanks!

Legoswami Samarth

(Not sure where to set the FUT)