 Technic / 13607
Re: Pneumatic switching circuits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:05:23 GMT

Ok, I've look through mr Clagues site and I undertand the basics. But I have a
problem in trying to design my pneumatic/switch circuit for this big nasty
walker of mine:

This is something mr Clague did tackle on his page.  In his Quad242 (
http://www.kclague.net/Quad242/index.htm ), he did just what you're wanting to do.

In fact, if you can decrypt this page:
http://www.kclague.net/Quad242/quad242-design.jpg  you'll understand the secret.

I believe the key is having "and" gates, where two switches must be in the correct
location in order for movement to occure.

If you haven't already done it, you may want to look at this page:
http://www.kclague.net/Sequencer/index.htm

It may take a couple months to understand, but I'm sure it has the answers you seek.

Steve