 Technic / *15601 (-10)
  Re: work in progress | more pictures and information

I have 2 combinations I can use, 1 drawbar trailer or a semitrailer, and one more going on, so to recover something, yes, I have something. The problem are that the pneumatics are to weak to be able to lift it, as I tried it. And about the the large (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Idea for trailer ramps

In case anyone has ever wanted to build a trailer with manual ramps, there are some ideas in these pictures. These will be part of a 9-piece construction site that might be done early next year. The blue crane is being worked on right now. The only (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: work in progress | more pictures and information

(...) Looks good! Very large and color coordinated. Where did you get all those tires? It looks like you have a lot of legos. Do you have enough other pieces to build the payload of this tow truck (the truck that it will tow)? (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: work in progress | more pictures and information

Ok, so this is a very productive month. I was in a mood of doing something simple after alot of trial and error with the crane on the TGA. So I was searching the net, and came across this (again) (URL) after a few phonecalls, the model seems to be (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: OT: Crane madness

"Ross Crawford" <rosscraw@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:I7EIq5.4qF@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) in the (...) unstable (...) side, (...) I'd (...) (URL) ignore the weight chart>. (...) Rembember the crane on the TG-A I have in progress? (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: OT: Crane madness

(...) Lifting over the front can have its problems too if you (URL) the weight chart>. (...) Sure would. ROSCO (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: OT: Crane madness

(...) Thats brilliant Tobbe. I thought the first truck looked a bit unstable in the second picture, and then when I scrolled down I saw it was very unstable :-). The operator should probably have lifted over the cab rather than the side, as the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  OT: Crane madness

(URL) if this has already been posted, I'm not in the loop anymore (and to lazy to run a better search). Regards, /Tobbe still out there (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bionicle Gift Recomendations?

(...) Dave, Toa Likhan just came out (or it's going to be real soon). That's probably in the 30 dollar price range, but that's the newest thing that's out. Other than that, Vakhi may be what to get. To know which Vahki sets go togher, it's real (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle Gift Recomendations?

Ok. My Lego knowledge was tested and I was found lacking. When it comes to Bionicle, I'm sadly out of the loop. What's cool gift-wise in the world of Bionicle these days? I see on BZpower that there's some new "Toa Hordika" coming out for 2005, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact