 Technic / 13251
Re: OT: Crane madness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
   http://zattevrienden.realroot.be/depanneren.htm

Sorry if this has already been posted, I’m not in the loop anymore (and to lazy to run a better search).

Regards, /Tobbe still out there

Thats brilliant Tobbe. I thought the first truck looked a bit unstable in the second picture, and then when I scrolled down I saw it was very unstable :-).

The operator should probably have lifted over the cab rather than the side, as the vehicle would have been much less prone to rolling then, although I’d have thought even a lorry that small would have had outriggers.

Lifting over the front can have its problems too if you ignore the weight chart.

   The crane on the second lorry is massive, it would be the basis of a great model.

Sure would.

ROSCO