 Technic / 13250
Re: OT: Crane madness
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
   http://zattevrienden.realroot.be/depanneren.htm

Sorry if this has already been posted, I’m not in the loop anymore (and to lazy to run a better search).

Regards, /Tobbe still out there

Thats brilliant Tobbe. I thought the first truck looked a bit unstable in the second picture, and then when I scrolled down I saw it was very unstable :-).

The operator should probably have lifted over the cab rather than the side, as the vehicle would have been much less prone to rolling then, although I’d have thought even a lorry that small would have had outriggers. The crane on the second lorry is massive, it would be the basis of a great model.

Shame it wasn’t a video rather than a stills camera but the quality’s really good.

Steve