 Technic / Bionicle / 2399
2398  |  2400
Subject:
Bionicle Gift Recomendations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:40:42 GMT

Ok. My Lego knowledge was tested and I was found lacking. When it comes to
Bionicle, I'm sadly out of the loop. What's cool gift-wise in the world of
Bionicle these days?

I see on BZpower that there's some new "Toa Hordika" coming out for 2005, which
look potentially like the new hot item, and I would guess they'd be out before
Xmas, but I don't see any references to them on Lego.com, Lugnet, BrickSet, or
anywhere else really. Are they going to be available before Xmas?

Otherwise, I see a bunch of 2004 sets, but I'm not sure which are newer-- some
might have been around since *last* Xmas, some might be newer, I dunno. I note
that BZpower has a review for a set that it calls "new" that's a 2004 set
(8811), so I assume that's a newer-than-other-2004-sets set. Anything else?

Any other pointers?

DaveE