 Technic / 13255
13254  |  13256
Subject:
Idea for trailer ramps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:45:21 GMT

In case anyone has ever wanted to build a trailer with manual ramps, there are
some ideas in these pictures. These will be part of a 9-piece construction site
that might be done early next year.  The blue crane is being worked on right
now.  The only problem is the ground clearance for the outriggers.  If this
crane was real, the ground clearance would be 15 cm.  That is probably a bad
thing.  I designed them this way because a retracted piston is too tall to fit
on the side of this crane if it is vertical, so I tilted them a bit.  The feet
come off and can be mounted on the back.  If anyone has any criticisms or
compliments regarding these designs, send them to Radarbell@hotmail.com.  All
criticisms are welcome.  Hopefully I will link a website to lugnet when
everything is done.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=105249

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=91283