 Technic / *15436 (-20)
  Re: 9 Volt output

(...) Faster, and all other things being equal, shorter. >> Mark (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 9 Volt output

"Juergen Stuber" <juergen@jstuber.net> escreveu na mensagem news:86d60y584d.fsf@...ber.net... (...) about (...) power (...) OK, But what does it really means? If the current is high, the motor will run faster, or longer? In this tree cenarios: - (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 9 Volt output

Hi Patrick, (...) the RCX has a current limitation per output of 550mA and can provide only 330mA mean motor current according to the data sheet of the motor driver. For the battery boxes it depends on the batteries, the lower internal resistance (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 9 Volt output

(...) The difference is the amount of current provided - all can provide 9V, but each has a different current limit. The amount of power delivered to an electrical device depends on both the voltage and the current (in equations, P=I*V). The battery (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  9 Volt output

Hi people, Can anyone explain in detail the difference (Or point where I can read about it) of using this power sources: 9 Volts AA LEGO battery box (6 batteries) RCX motor output (6 batteries) 8475 (RC Buggy) RC Unit (6 batteries) 9 Volt battery (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mars rover motorized

Of course, its possible to put the RCX into it, because all the motor stuff is at the bottom of the chassi. I am really not good with the finishing of my projects, but i will try hard to put the solar panels in it. The main goals I achieve in this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Mars rover motorized

(...) Specifically, people have been interested in building an RCX into the base, as there were supposedly hints that this sort of modification was kept in mind during the design process. I remember seeing a few people post that this requires a lot (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Mars rover motorized

People, I do know that a lot of people is interested in put some motor in the 7471 (mars rover) model. Here is my final project with this kit and the RC Unit from (8475 Race Buggy) implemented. Also I put some light and a wireless camera. (URL) tell (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Status Report

During Brick Fest 2004, the 3 Masters of the SSlagorpion got together for lunch to discuss the current state of the project. Kevin showed us his awesome radial compressor during his demos. Steve spoke to us during lunch about logic control and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Re-Re-Release: Pneumatic Front-End Loader

(...) Yep, check the Fall catalogue at S@H, it's in there. Quite a nice set this is, but surely Lego, time for another re-release? Duq (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Best Mecha & Bionicle Awards Brick Fest 2004 (My Report)

(...) I think that number exceeds the age of the universe in seconds. BrickFest is a "mere" 496,800 minutes away! -Ted (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Best Mecha & Bionicle Awards Brick Fest 2004 (My Report)

I'd like to take this opportuity to point out this year's Best Mecha Awards for (URL) Brick Fest 2004>. (URL) The SciFi: Mecha/Bionicle Room was attended by many Fest goers and was populated by some great Models. During Sunday; the day the public (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX) !

  Re: New MOC: large crane

(...) As others have noticed, the sprocket gears on the crawlers are great! Nicely done. -TJ (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: large crane

(...) Hey that is spectacular. Big Big Big. Awesome how you used technic turntables for the tread drives. Nice solution. The height is impressive as is the cable guides and technic structure throughout. Great job! e (20 years ago, 31-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: electric pneumatic valve actuators?

(...) Joe, I have developed an air solenoid solution that is almost ready for market. Look at (URL) send me a note if you are interested. (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: TJ's 10 Story Crane

(...) Ah, finally! Someone noticed my new crane :-) I missed everyone this year! Sorry I couldn't make it, but rest assured, I'm still in the crane-building business. -TJ (stuck in Houston) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: electric pneumatic valve actuators?

(...) In my Injection Molding Factory I have built the equivalent of an electrically operated 3-way spool valve. It's expensive. I spent much time trying to simple it up, but a 3-way valve is not easy. Look here: (URL) the same page there is a cute (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  SHOTTLE!

Are you a minifig who dreams of the stars, but is stuck living on a down-to-earth budget? "Why, yes, I am!" Are you tired of spending your hard-earned credits booking passage on noisy and uncomfortable inter-planetary public transportation? "Boy, am (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: electric pneumatic valve actuators?

(...) Sounds cool -- that's the sort of thing I had in mind, though I couldn't find solenoid valves for less than $70 or so, which is just too much. A reasonable price in my book would be something like $10 per valve, or if it's already adapted for (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: electric pneumatic valve actuators?

(...) I've always thought a valve with similar form factor to a large cylinder, that works like a steam engine valve (URL) would be really nice. It would probably have significantly less resistance than a standard LEGO valve, and more importantly, (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact