 Technic / 13089
13088  |  13090
Subject:
Mars rover motorized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 23:21:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

People, I do know that a lot of people is interested in put some motor in
the 7471 (mars rover) model.

Here is my final project with this kit and the RC Unit from (8475 Race
Buggy) implemented. Also I put some light and a wireless camera.

http://200.221.112.39:6080/lego/

Please tell me if you do like it.

Patrick Levy
omiccron@uol.com.br