 Technic / 13088
Re: SSClagorpion - Status Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:21:07 GMT

During Brick Fest 2004, the 3 Masters of the SSlagorpion got together for lunch
to discuss the current state of the project.

Kevin showed us his awesome radial compressor during his demos.
Steve spoke to us during lunch about logic control and possibly designing the
Arms and tail.
I smiled.

A post Brick Fest visit by Kevin made for some parts gathering at my house.

The current state of the beast:

The heart, or central air system has been completed. Radial Air Compressor.

Now, the Technic structure for the body is next. Kevin will branch off of the
surrounding structure of the compressor housing and work towards mounting the
legs to the central frame work.

The functionality described by Steve and Kevin was exciting to listen to.

Carry on gentleman. The beast shall rise.