 Technic / *14481 (-20)
  Hex363

I pleased to announce my newest pneumatic walker, hex363. (URL) is similar in pneumatic circuit design to Quad242 ((URL) Hex363 is completely pneumatic. Hex363 is a pneumatic sequencer that can walk forward. Each leg can extend to the ground, or (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) Certainly is a fun moc! Reminds me of Adrian's pool on his Rigel 7 moonbase. I gotta love that pool! definately need to something like that in a moc of mine! Would love to see this in a moonbase layout - is very nice! -Lenny (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) I totally got a kick out of this. Well done. I identify with the kid who got his sand-castle kicked over :( And to those who say you can't have a pool in space (Manfred) or that you can't wear a speedo in space, I say HOGWASH! The advances in (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Blimey

I now know why all of Rosco's creation's up to now have been a bit on the small side, he must have allocated the majority of his parts toward building this: (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Photos of my snowblower and other Technic things...

Hello, At last I got a new digital camera (Canon Ixus Digital 500) and was able to take a few pictures of some of my LEGO creations I've made lately. Here are some pictures of the snowblower I've made. No video avaiable yet. (URL) -> (URL) also (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) Thanks for the comments, hints and suggestions. Designing something without the pieces - that's impressive! I think the idea of a motor to amplify the signal could be used and it should be possible to put in some sort of lever that switches (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

(...) I built it more as absurdist comedic piece, since there are clearly more things wrong about it than there are right. Cartoon physics applies, so the water doesn't boil away, exposed skin isn't desicated (though I did originally plan to have (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon

Well, since the pool works in a vacuum, the water must be contantly boiling out into space, and with an astonishingly fast rate too. You've modelled this effect nicly with the studs on the trans dark blue plates :-) With friendly greetings, M. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: just an pneumatic idea

"Brick Builder" <brickbuilder@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Huw7Ip.Kvt@lugnet.com... (...) WOHA!! Nice! :) (...) have (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: just an pneumatic idea

(...) ROSCO (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: just an pneumatic idea

Well, there has been somebody who has done that. Last year at Legoworld in the netherlands there was somebody who build a pneumatic train. I don't remeber who it was, and were he or she came from. pictures can be found at: (URL) Steinnes" (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  just an pneumatic idea

Hello all pneumatic-fans, I just love all the pneumatic system that you all have made. I'm not good at making pneumatic engines myself at all (I have only made two after instructions), but I've got an idea for you to try out. Until now we have seen, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Neptune's Moon Lagoon

This is my first Moonbase module. It's also my biggest MOC since...well, probably ever (I had a reasonably large collection as a child, but most of it was bright colors that didn't fit with Space or Castle very well). I detailed most of the gags in (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) [LEGOSet 8585] (...) I doubt we'll ever see that happen outside of the BIONICLE line. Pretty much everything else is generic enough that it sees fairly wide use as it is. A lot of the BIONICLE parts have never been used outside of their (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) snip (...) Thanks for pointing that out, you're right - I'd forgotten they used the same color masks for the "studly" Matoran as they did the McD's Tohunga. Back to Alfred's point, there are a couple of black Ruru that were Euro misprints and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) You mean the sand-blue Akaku and dark-orange Kakama from these sets? [LEGOSet 8582] [LEGOSet 8584] Neither were tremendously common at TRU stores, but they did show up sporadically. (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) Mm, could be... but on looking at the types of parts included, several are from sets introduced just last December, and some of the masks were never included in sets outside of promotions with McDonald's (sand Akaku and light brown Kakama (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) My theory is this. TRU maybe had a lot of overstock of older Bionicle sets. I bet they called Lego and said they didn't want to buy more if they had all this overstock. So they probably worked out a way to repackage the sets into this huge (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

A couple of days ago, a (URL) BZPower> reporter (Michael) ran across a very interesting new product at Toys R Us in Virginia. The large tub of assorted Bionicle pieces in many colors contained 702 pieces, and we're not talking about little 2x rod (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: The Technic fig scale ladder truck "Inferno"

(...) Check these out: (URL) Grapple> (URL) Inferno> (URL) This one is a bonus> Keith (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact