 Technic / Bionicle / 2325
Re: Neptune's Moon Lagoon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:19:49 GMT

I totally got a kick out of this. Well done. I identify with the kid who got his sand-castle kicked over :(

And to those who say you can’t have a pool in space (Manfred) or that you can’t wear a speedo in space, I say HOGWASH! The advances in chemistry and evolution of the human body that await us in the future are beyond our 21st century understanding!

Felix