 Technic / 12208
12207  |  12209
Subject:
Photos of my snowblower and other Technic things...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:30:42 GMT

Hello,

At last I got a new digital camera (Canon Ixus Digital 500) and was able to
take a few pictures of some of my LEGO creations I've made lately.

Here are some pictures of the snowblower I've made. No video avaiable yet.
deeplink ->
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Snowblower/snowblower_01.jpg

I've also taken a few other pictures of some LEGO sets that I have:
7471 Mars Exploration Rover
(sneakpeak ->
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/7471-Mars-Explorer/7471_mars_explorer_02.jpg )

I also tried to make a larger version of the rover that had front wheel that
could be rotated in all directions.
deeplink ->
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Diverse/rover_wheel1_01.jpg
deeplink ->
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Diverse/rover_wheel2_02.jpg
Anybody with other (more compact) ideas for this to work?
The idea was to make a wheel with motor atached directly to the wheel (like
the real rover) and have that turned around for steering and be able to fold
it in for "transportation-mode" so the rover is smaller in size.

There are also some pictures of my Hailfire Droid when I was building it:

There are a few other new pictures in the "Diverse" folder.

And I also have a working garage port that I have not taken pictures of yet.
It can be lowered and raised by pressing the 1 key on the IR-remote control
for the RCX that controls the port. It has a winch that lovers and raisen
the port. One tuch switch stops it at the bottom and one for the top
possition. Simple but it works :)

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix