 Technic / *14471 (-20)
  Re: just an pneumatic idea

Well, there has been somebody who has done that. Last year at Legoworld in the netherlands there was somebody who build a pneumatic train. I don't remeber who it was, and were he or she came from. pictures can be found at: (URL) Steinnes" (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  just an pneumatic idea

Hello all pneumatic-fans, I just love all the pneumatic system that you all have made. I'm not good at making pneumatic engines myself at all (I have only made two after instructions), but I've got an idea for you to try out. Until now we have seen, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Neptune's Moon Lagoon

This is my first Moonbase module. It's also my biggest MOC since...well, probably ever (I had a reasonably large collection as a child, but most of it was bright colors that didn't fit with Space or Castle very well). I detailed most of the gags in (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) [LEGOSet 8585] (...) I doubt we'll ever see that happen outside of the BIONICLE line. Pretty much everything else is generic enough that it sees fairly wide use as it is. A lot of the BIONICLE parts have never been used outside of their (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) snip (...) Thanks for pointing that out, you're right - I'd forgotten they used the same color masks for the "studly" Matoran as they did the McD's Tohunga. Back to Alfred's point, there are a couple of black Ruru that were Euro misprints and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) You mean the sand-blue Akaku and dark-orange Kakama from these sets? [LEGOSet 8582] [LEGOSet 8584] Neither were tremendously common at TRU stores, but they did show up sporadically. (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) Mm, could be... but on looking at the types of parts included, several are from sets introduced just last December, and some of the masks were never included in sets outside of promotions with McDonald's (sand Akaku and light brown Kakama (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) My theory is this. TRU maybe had a lot of overstock of older Bionicle sets. I bet they called Lego and said they didn't want to buy more if they had all this overstock. So they probably worked out a way to repackage the sets into this huge (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

A couple of days ago, a (URL) BZPower> reporter (Michael) ran across a very interesting new product at Toys R Us in Virginia. The large tub of assorted Bionicle pieces in many colors contained 702 pieces, and we're not talking about little 2x rod (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: The Technic fig scale ladder truck "Inferno"

(...) Check these out: (URL) Grapple> (URL) Inferno> (URL) This one is a bonus> Keith (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) This is the same thing as the amplification issue mentioned in other posts. In our pneumatic gates, we can sometimes use pressure directly from the pumps as inputs to pneumatic switches, thus providing the "amplification" people are talking (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) Oh that was just my way of saying "amplifier" LOL. Getting an external power source (+V is electronics talk) to power the output rather than just the input. ROSCO (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) Thanks for the comments. The 3L liftarm is a good idea. I did originally try something similar, but went with the rack and pinion system instead in the end. At the moment I'm trying to simplify the gates to the extent that I don't need any (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) Discrete component machine - now they sound interesting. Is there a good overview of such things on the web anywhere? Amplification seems to be the common comment. I'll have to try and find my thinking cap again ;-) Cheers, Martin. (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BUGGY & TOW TRUCK

hi guys, thanks all...thanks Tobbe for the correct URL: (URL) !;-))) Sorry! I'm completing the TOW TRUCK...I want to include within to the model a removable console with all the controls for the pneumatic and electrical circuit...It's difficult (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gigantic Tow Truck

(...) Both the front and rear have air suspension. If those pumps are hooked up to an air tank, you could create a really interesting suspension system. I also really like the way the rear wheels use three control arms on the 8466's suspension. Nice (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: The Technic fig scale ladder truck "Inferno"

(...) Hi Keith, Beautiful. I saw both models side to side on Brickshelf. But my transformers memories are extremely rusty. Do you have any links to good Transformer images of the two characters you mentioned? Stephane S. (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

(...) Fascinating. Stephane S. (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Computers & Logic Gates

I'm not much on Boolean calculations -- if it stops part way through, does that make it a MAYBE gate? Jim "Martin Howard" <goldfishwbp@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HuL5rn.4vq@lugnet.com... (...) halt - a (...) signal (...) logic (...) shift (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Trying to contact "Gonta" - LDraw parts-author of the Black Cat Tyre/Wheel 68.8 x 24 S

(...) I don't know. But what I don't get is that all those fancy wheels have DAR files while very old wheels (20x30 solid, technic) don't. (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact