 Technic / *13111 (-20)
  Re: New Belville promo polybag

(...) Hewkii is set #8584, though the LUGNET archive lists it under the old name of "Huki". (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Water Tank in 8454?

I'm a big fan of building sets using only box cover pictures. I can tell you for a fact that even the box-cover photos don't necessarily reflect exactly what you get inside. For example, I recently bought Hagrid's Hut, and the cover photo shows (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Belville promo polybag

(...) So, there isn't a set number known yet? I'll keep checking on the C1000 promo action to see if does emerege there. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Old Mini-Motor vs. New Mini-Motor

Does the Peeron or Lugnet parts reference guide make a distinction between the new and old Mini-Motors? (old = Does the Peeron or Lugnet parts reference guide make a distinction between the new and old Mini-Motors? (old = (URL) 71427>, new = 43362) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Roll up, roll up!

(...) <snip> (...) Me too! I can't wait! -TJ (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Roll up, roll up!

BrickFest will include a Technic/Mindstorms MOC room this year. This will be your chance to show off your latest "really cool model" or "really wacky gizmo". So get those studded beams, technic pins and axle connectors geared up and bring your best. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Belville promo polybag

(...) He's Hewkii, a revised version of Huki: [LEGOSet 1388] The storyline explanation is that the Matoran villagers did a great job helping to fight off the Rahi, Bohrok, and Bohrok Va, so the Turaga rewarded them by making them bigger. And they (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  New Belville promo polybag

Hello all, I did some additional research in the local C1000 supermarket store today, to check out the free promo ploybag action that the're currently running here in the Netherlands. I have positive identification of a new Belville promotional (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.basic, lugnet.belville, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: A better full adder!

(...) As a follow-up, over time the air pressure in the closed compression loop drops due to slow leakages, so it requires periodic recharging. One way is to remove and reseat the tubing, but a beter way is to add another T and a hand pump to the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

(...) Oops this isn't the building group! Sorry! :-S N (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Alternate 8458 MOC: Sportscar with instructions

(...) Ok I think it's better to have this topic in lugnet.build. So again...Hope you enjoy! Nathanael (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hailfire Powered by Manas?

Purple Dave's utterance expressed in news:HHDCI2.1ooq@lugnet.com: (...) Yeah - they have also been on clearance at s@h here in Danmark. (...) I use a remote control to steer it around. Right now I'm playing around with the RC Buggy motors to control (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: custom aluminum axle

actually chains are terrible at this... the only reason i can get away with a chain in the drive system is because it is on the motor side of the worm gear. Your right about the hydraulics, and ig I owned the correct ones, i'd consider it. This (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Need Help Setting up Apache Web Server

(...) documentation. (...) This is done by services like dyndns as people have explained. Probably your "gotdns.com" does this too, but I'm not familiar with them. [ -> .off-topic.geek ] (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Need Help Setting up Apache Web Server

(...) Probably best to ask at dyndns as they provide this functionality. ROSCO (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: custom aluminum axle

Hmm. Most of the rides I've seen like that use hydraulics to rotate them into position - not a system of gears. My second choice would be some kind of chain drive to lift and lower - this would eliminate torque on the pivot bar. Something to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hailfire Powered by Manas?

(...) I guess that truly answers the original question, though the Manas drive unit is a lot cheaper to get right now, if you live near a TRU that's doing the blow-out sales at least ($30 for two) Now the question is, does your RCX Hailfire have a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Water Tank in 8454?

(...) The overall volume remains the same. What is the best ratio for space given to water and space given to air? Just make sure there is enough space provided for compressed air which is the propellent. Although, having a tank for water and a (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: DYAD

Awesome! Very cool! I can't wait for the movie! I don't really remember Znap much, but excellent use of the Znap parts. I never would have thought that something like this was even possible with LEGO, but you have proven me wrong. Max (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Need Help Setting up Apache Web Server

(...) I am pretty sure that this question has been answered for you twice now -- you need a service that tracks the dynamic IP, catches requests for your domain, and then redirects those requests to the dynamic IP and hence to your server. I think (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact