 Technic / *12796 (-20)
  Re: Pneumatic problems

Just contact lego, and they will send you a replacement. use the damaged one for fun! regards jt "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HGA3o5.4y3@lugnet.com... (...) off the (...) non-lego (...) was I (...) Then I (...) I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Questions from a pneumatics newbie.

(...) I'll try. (...) A large piston will have no problem with this. (...) (URL) above link will tell you. (...) If you find one, let me know, (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Questions from a pneumatics newbie.

While I'm waiting for an opportunity to pick up my first pneumatic components (I just need to make sure that my budget will allow for this), I've been trying to come up with some designs that are both creative and interesting ways to use them. I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC Differtimento

(...) Hi Tom - thank you very much! (...) It took me about 3 months to complete this one. I ended up pulling an all-nighter to finish the Ldraw file in time for the contest! (...) I orginally wanted to enter at least 2 rovers in the contest. I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Pneumatic problems

(...) I don't think that flex system hose is the right thing to try. You might sacrifice a pneumatic T to replace the nipple. I've had good luck with that and epoxy. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Pneumatic problems

Hey guys, I'm a bit in a pickle here. I was dismantling my 8042 Universal pneumatic set when I went to pull off the tube off the bottom inlet (The tube was pretty much glued in. It was a non-lego tube), the whole thing snapped off!! After (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Picture from 8455 Backhoe Loader inventory

(...) These new pneumatic pistons look like they would be hard to merge together into a linear dual piston configuration. So much for easy creations of logic gates. The new switches look very easy to work with though. Kevin (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic Supercars: GT and GTS

(...) HI Thanx!!:) It's good to hear you like the GTS better. In my surroundings I hear that they like the GT better. For me this means that both cars are succesful creations. I was a bit afraid that the GTS was overdone, just too much, but your (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC Differtimento

(...) Fantastic Miguel! I have been working a similar Rover concept for the last few months, although I must confess, that I have focused on the brute strength approach - with motors located at each wheel. My Rover is RCX controlled and has four (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Technic Supercars: GT and GTS

(...) Nice and interesting thoughts. Could very possibly be my next big project. A big sized 8858 is an option that somebody else proposed and it sounds pretty cool to me. But first I want to digitalize the GTcar before taking it apart. I think this (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Binary Pneumatic addition with two pistons

(...) Well, yes. Technic pins can be removed or added by hand, but that doesn't seem very practical for ram that is supposed to be readable *AND* writeable by the computer. (...) Cool. My wife just shakes her head muttering something about marrying (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Boolean logic using LEGO Pneumatics

(...) <snipped the links> Cool. I'm looking forward to your presentation! -TJ (just catchin' up on old posts) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pictures and NEW BRICKS from 8455 Backhoe Loader and 8454 firetruck

(...) I think it is too. I like the yellow color a lot. I think I'll get myself two - one for parts and the other just to build and display. The firetruck is also cool. Just have to have one. I can hardly wait until they are released over here. If (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Supercar Opinion Poll

If TLG ever produces a new Supercar, what do you want/not want TLG to put into it? (As in features, drivetrain style, steering, etc.) The reason I ask is the release of the 8455 Front End Loader, which caused me to wonder when/if TLG makes a new (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Binary Pneumatic addition with two pistons

(...) Using a vaccume was possible with old lego pneumatics, but positive pressure is always used with new LEGO. (...) You got that right. (...) Pins should be removable or addable. were you thinking of just sliding the axles? (...) My wife is very (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Picture from 8455 Backhoe Loader inventory

(...) Everything that is uploaded has to be "approved" first, before it is shown to the public. Now this approval is just to see if the pictures are Lego-related and are okay to be viewed by everybody, including children. When you add one picture (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Picture from 8455 Backhoe Loader inventory

(...) I don't understand how brickshelf work. But wait 30 min. then i think it will work... Kim Andersen (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Picture from 8455 Backhoe Loader inventory

(...) The link doesn't seem to work! It takes me to a page that says "This folder has not yet been made public." Can someone explain this? I have to see the pics! Max (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Picture from 8455 Backhoe Loader inventory

Hey I have now updated the gallery with a new picture off the inventory: (URL) Andersen (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC Differtimento

(...) Hi Philo, Thanks. I tried to balance bulk and modularity, but I would love to see someone come up with a simpler, more compact version. As far as practical applications for the design go, I can clearly imagine a vehicle with panoramic (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact