 Technic / 10623
Re: Binary Pneumatic addition with two pistons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 02:51:57 GMT

Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Pins should be removable or addable.  were you thinking of just sliding the
axles?

Well, yes.  Technic pins can be removed or added by hand, but that
doesn't seem very practical for ram that is supposed to be readable
*AND* writeable by the computer.

My wife is very supportive.  She got me started as an adult.

Cool.  My wife just shakes her head muttering something about marrying
an overgrown kid.  She loves me though, and I know she means it only in fun.