 Technic / *12146 (-10)
  running bot

has anyone ever actually made a lego bot that meets the definition of running? Lately there have been a lot of bots like the Twirp and my own Son of Walker, that basically meet the definition of walking, in that during their stride they fall forward (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Pneumatic Engines

Hi everyone, As promised, I have been working on a more interesting Technic project. I have made a couple pneumatic v4 engines which you can see here: (URL) you have any ideas on how to measure the power of these things, let me know. It would be fun (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

Oh Man! The action! The different functions! :P The breakdown descriptions really help to convey the functionality of this great masterpiece. Really good subject matter to allow the RCX to show all the cool stuff it can do. (ha, and all the cool (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...

How about a fully automated Mindstorms controlled minifig scale Freefall amusement park ride? Sound like fun? (URL) called The Gravity Well, and it's my first technic MOC since November 2001. It seems I'd been focusing a little too much on .space (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: Gear question

(...) Hmmmmm if you're asking what I think you're asking, then I'm pretty sure the answer is "no". I think there's enough room for a bush, but not an 8t gear. ROSCO (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Gear question

I have a question about a certain kind of technic gear, specifically the 14 tooth bevel gear #4143. Is it thin enough that you could use an 8 tooth gear on the same axle as one of these and not have it rub against the 14 tooth gear on the axle (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) Here is a bunch of pics of it on the brickshelf gallery. Sorry if the images are big, I'm still a newbie with my camera and image software. Comments are appreciated! (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

  Re: Walker Madness

(...) Cool. Thanks! (...) The walker thing certainly took off! I'm surprised, and happy, at the high level of activity here in .technic. TJ (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Walker Madness

(...) ..>TJ (...) Just to let you know, the walker under the heading "Re: baby walker" is named Shorty. It was my design, but I didn't have a micro motor, so Philo tested out the design for me. He did come up with the version that uses 5 pieces and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Walker Madness

TJ Avery's utterance expressed in news:HDCGsJ.tzA@lugnet.com: (...) Great! Maybe we could make a timeline - and see the development of walking lego. Also an idea as with the hovercrafts and flying stuff... (...) My first micro motor walker feels all (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact