 Technic / *11271 (-10)
  Re: Props for Hovercraft

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H9xp7B.4AL@lugnet.com... (...) perhaps I (...) ppl do hovercrafts so you can do it also :) personally i don't like to do things which are dirty once i built a buggy (with my friend) so i (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

(...) In fact I thought about drum fans before I got to that page but afterwards I'm even more interested in building one in LEGO... But what's worse is I got thinking about making a "real" hovercraft, perhaps I should try one in LEGO first :) (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H9xL37.JzI@lugnet.com... (...) hard to confess but i didn't know they are different :( thx tobbe pixel (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

(...) This gives me an idea, it's not only servos I've aquired from the model airplane times... (...) There should be tons of info on the web, howstuffworks.com is the primary source I'd consider: (URL) good page: (URL) Tobbe good luck, I hope you (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) As I wrote here: (URL) between the leaked Marz photo and this photo: 1) A lot more dark grey in the new (my sp-check suggested darker grey :) ). 2) Pneumatic pump has been moved down into the cab and doubled, there were only one 3) The (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:H9xI82.E49@lugnet.com... (...) i know it would not to keep the line of lego elements but maybe new pistons have one half of hole as pin and the second half as alxe hole it would solve much, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9wyr6.9qz@lugnet.com... (...) looks like lego want to be sure that nobody will build really flying machine cause all other propellor have a pin hole instead axle hole :( so we are probably (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) What I meant as impossible is the two solutions found abouve since you no longer can attach studs on the bottom of the piston. I'm sure the pistons still can be attached back-to-back in another manner, hence more difiicult. But who knows? (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

Question: Since I don't know what the z24 exactly looks like on the prop, is it just like the regular gear? Reason I say, I'm curious, because you could use the holes on the gear to pin another z24 to it and then you'd have a place to mount another (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Props for Hovercraft

(...) What about attaching another 24t along the same axis with a friction pin, then having an axle in that? You'd probably need to drive both to stop rotation at the friction pin. ROSCO (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact