 Technic / *10711 (-20)
  Suggestions wanted

Hi all I seem to find the software I use for creating (Technic) webpages very troublesome when it comes to publishing (uploading the pages). The culprits being Netscape composer and MS coolpage 2.6. What I'm after is a consensus as to what is the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego® 9V Technic Motors compared characteristics

Hi Gaurav, (...) ;o) (...) I don't own these motors... but I have a friend who has this set, if I can get him to extract the motors from the car I'll post an update... Philo www.philohome.com (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane

(...) I mentioned that on the site, somewhere on this page: (URL) again for the help! Frank got to see the damage first hand when I opened up my trunks in DC. He saw something like this: (URL) the crane base was a little squashed. He helped me (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MOC: Marine Pedestal Crane

(...) Nice. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see the crane in action, but I appreciated the first hand experience I had with it. Frank (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module

(...) That is about the speed I have always gotten with it. I think the FOS light module itself has a tad too much friction in it. If it is manually operated (as in 8456) it works fine, but when motorized it goes a bit slow, and the fact that so (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego® 9V Technic Motors compared characteristics

(...) This is very informative indeed and excellently designed; I learned quite a bit from the article. thanks and great work. BTW do you happen to know how the new 8475 motors compare here? (from what I have heard, they are more powerful than (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module

(...) That's about what my space shuttle at home produces as well. (...) Since LEGO is designed for kids I recon this should be OK, but I still have my concerns for the health of the optic unit... Best regards /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module

(...) Ouch, mine never stopped, so I guess I was complaining for nothing after all. (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module

(...) Well, after further feedling with the pulley and battery case, it nows runs at a respectable 2 rotations per second. That's very good, and probably the best the shuttle can get due to the design. But still not fast enough to give a dizzying (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego® 9V Technic Motors compared characteristics

(...) Someday I'm going to update my links page and you're going to be in it! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard writes: <<snip>> (...) It's pretty fast actually and as luck would have it I have the set assembled at home, though I'm currently at work (shhh don't tell I'm Lugneting :-) ) I can't tell how fast. At first I had (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic scale buildings & 'bots!

Technic Figs never had it so good! They need a good place to eat and get Ice Cream when they are out 4 Wheel'n, flying Helicopters, Space Shuttles, Pneumo Rigs and more during the summer. That's alot of B&W tiles, nice Bar Stools. ...and I like how (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module

(...) No. I don't have the shuttle assembled, but IIRC it was faster than that. - David (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module

(...) I can't really remember how fast it was, but I do remember mine occasionally got "stuck" and stopped turning due to friction. So I fiddled around with the whole back section squeezing bricks together, making sure axles lined up etc, and after (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module

Hello all, I build for the first time my MISB 8480 Space Shuttle yesterday. Needless to say, awesome set. I was very careful when I built it to make sure that there was no friction whatsoever between the gears and axles, so the only friction came (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic scale buildings & 'bots!

(...) The church looks very impressive, and its in great scale with the Technic figure. Nice work! ?clunkerbots?: (...) These have a lot of personality for such small creations. They have a sort of Star Wars feel to them beyond the fact they use SW (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  Re: Mechanical Automatic Transmission

Thanks a bunch, that worked perfectly. I feel kinda dumb now but oh well Thank you Tim (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.technic)

Nice page, Philippe! Thanks for all the work. Mark "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:H765Fr.ME9@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego® 9V Technic Motors compared characteristics

Just corrected a cut and paste error in speed/torque table of 43362, and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego® 9V Technic Motors compared characteristics

UR great Philo!!! (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact