 Robotics / 19789
Re: Lego® 9V Technic Motors compared characteristics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Philippe Hurbain writes:
Hi everybody,

I have completed a 9V technic motors comparison page. See it at
http://www.philohome.com/motors/motorcomp.htm

You rock Philo!

Someday I'm going to update my links page and you're going to be in it!

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)