 Technic / 8641
Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:48:57 GMT

I can't really remember how fast it was, but I do remember mine occasionally
got "stuck" and stopped turning due to friction. So I fiddled around with
the whole back section squeezing bricks together, making sure axles lined up
etc, and after I did that it worked fine.

ROSCO

Ouch, mine never stopped, so I guess I was complaining for nothing after all.