 Technic / 8638
Re: 8480 Space Shuttle Optic Fiber module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:01:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stéphane Simard writes:

<<snip>>

My question is: is it normal that the "rotation" of the light in the fibers
is so slow? It rotates about twice every three seconds.

It's pretty fast actually and as luck would have it I have the set assembled at
home, though I'm currently at work (shhh don't tell I'm Lugneting :-) ) I can't
tell how fast.

At first I had next to dead batteries so it was pretty slow but with fresh ones
it's fast. You can still follow the pattern it lights up with so it's not super
fast.

I'll try to count the speed during my lunch brake and get back to you, if my
memory serves me :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu