 Technic / 8648
8647  |  8649
Subject:
Suggestions wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 19:54:02 GMT

Hi all

I seem to find the software I use for creating (Technic) webpages very
troublesome when it comes to publishing (uploading the pages). The culprits
being Netscape composer and MS coolpage 2.6.

What I'm after is a consensus as to what is the best software (preferably
free) to use?

I'm using a combination of Win 98 and AOL.

Ta

Steve