 Technic / 8650
Re: Suggestions wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
Hi all

I seem to find the software I use for creating (Technic) webpages very
troublesome when it comes to publishing (uploading the pages). The culprits
being Netscape composer and MS coolpage 2.6.

What I'm after is a consensus as to what is the best software (preferably
free) to use?

Notepad and FTP ;-) You can't go wrong with that!

I've created a template webpage for my site, and I use a FTP address with IE
to upload my files.

I find the hardest thing about making a website is creating and editing the
images. I use Photoshop and also MS Photo Editor.

TJ

-set FUT .publish; you may get a better reponse there