 Technic / 8653
Re: Suggestions wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane writes:
Hi all

I seem to find the software I use for creating (Technic) webpages very
troublesome when it comes to publishing (uploading the pages). The culprits
being Netscape composer and MS coolpage 2.6.

What I'm after is a consensus as to what is the best software (preferably
free) to use?

I'm using a combination of Win 98 and AOL.

Ta

Steve

cutehtml and wsftp.  They've served me well for quite a while, and are both
fine, fine products.  cutehtml is basically a glorified notepad, but it has
the added benefit of color-coding links so you can see what's going on a
little better.

If you can't handcode your own html, then I can't help you.  That's a skill
any web designer ought to have.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com