 Technic / 8647
Re: Lego® 9V Technic Motors compared characteristics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:20:08 GMT

Hi Gaurav,

This is very informative indeed and excellently designed; I learned quite a
bit from the article. thanks and great work.
;o)

BTW do you happen to know how the new 8475 motors compare here? (from what I
have heard, they are more powerful than either 71427 or 43662 but also suck
up lots of current)

I don't own these motors... but I have a friend who has this set, if I can
get him to extract the motors from the car I'll post an update...

Philo
www.philohome.com