 Technic / *10376 (-20)
  More frontwheel suspension/steering models

This time I've got an Lego #8466 4x4 Offroader set and used the steering mechanism from that set. But made it shorter between the wheels. It is now about 14 bumps from the inside of each wheel. Here are a picture of it: (URL) hard to see the gears (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  leftovers from 8485 - T-rex

Hello, I have build the t-rex from 8485. What pieces should remain? The reason I ask is that I have build it from a large bulk I have bought and there is other sets to be build from that bulk of lego. I could seperate it again and compare the pieces (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  leftovers from 8485 - T-rex

Hello, I have build the t-rex from 8485. What pieces should remain? The reason I ask is that I have build it from a large bulk I have bought and there is other sets to be build from that bulk of lego. I could seperate it again and compare the pieces (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Manitowoc 888

At this past TEXLUG meeting, I met a guy with an awesome crane. Steve built a great model of a Manitowoc 888 heavy duty crawler crane. There are 6 images of it at this site: (URL) to the bottom of the page and look in the right column of thumbnails. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Front suspension and 3-or-more-speeds gearbox

hi i designed front suspension module have a look (URL) Hernández" <lmhariano@latinmail.com> wrote in message news:H329zC.JLH@lugnet.com... (...) all (...) to (...) size? (...) wide (...) engine? (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Front suspension and 3-or-more-speeds gearbox

yes you are right but the forces in thic module are not so heavy to split parts but your "criticism" pushed me to redesign it :) this is new version of my back suspension module and the old one has new name :))) (in english - not polish) the old (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Colored gears - and the chain links no one talks about

Hi, Just adding my two cents: I recently purchased a mixed pile of Lego which included plenty of these gears (with European cross axle hole), the old white axles and the old chain links. The gears cannot be meshed with modern technic gears, but they (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

Hi James, The final design will Walk. Though it will not be Bipedal I'm afraid. I have a few ideas brewing around multiple legs. At first I wanted a bipedal necha but the lack of gyro tech concludes the thought. Multiple legs will be the solution. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Colored gears

Thanks for the information, everyone. So were there still sets with some Technic-like mechanical functionality before the expert builder items came out? (...) only dates back to 1981 or so, so I did not know about this stuff at all until now. Are (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Version of 9V Geared Motor

(...) Yes, there now seems to be at least TWO different versions of the 5225 9V Gear reduced motor. On the motor bases there is a number '71427' and in the bottom left corner there is a number '1' on the older version. The new version has '43362' (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: something i said?

(...) "feel" of a diff. pretty much i imagine this to be used in larger vehicles that need a more sturdy diff. looking back at the pics i think that i have to re-do the *.dat. now that i have had a chance to look again. i think that i just don't (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Colored gears

These are pre-Technic gears. There are actually two types. One with a round hole in the middle which were released in the US/Canada by Samsonite, and a second with an axle hole in the middle that were released in Europe. They are not directly (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Version of 9V Geared Motor

<<snip>> Just checked mine and eight of them are all the 'old' version, I can not tell about the nineth since it's deep in a MOC. Four of them is from 8457 Power Puller, two replaced by LEGO, two from the RIS and one 8479 BarCode truck. One of the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Jamocklaquat - Mission Three and Four Completed -

trimmed lugnet.technic,lugnet.robotics (...) Man! That's wild! You ARE the LEGOmaster! /Tobbe (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: something i said?

(...) You've done nothing wrong as far as I know. Sometimes you just don't get a response and that goes for everybodey (except perhaps Jennifer who gets like a zillion :)). (...) that it's taken down for mantianance, until I scroll down. Perhaps (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic stuff for 2003

(...) No more since TLC probably put the lid on. (...) One _small_ forklift truck, one wheel loader with a small bucket (might be new, not good with buckets - it's yellow) and one dump-truck (three axles, looks like the smallest balloon wheel from (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Colored gears

(...) They appeared in several sets in the early 70's (URL) remember having an old idea book with plans for geared contraptions, but being frustrated because the gears were not available in the US at that time. I finally got my hands on some a few (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  R: Front suspension and 3-or-more-speeds gearbox

It's compact, but, in my opinion, it's going to tear apart - this is because of the spring pulling away the axles from the dark gray connectors, when the suspension is pushed down ('m not considering the counter-action caused by the grip of the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Version of 9V Geared Motor

(...) TJ (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Colored gears

These are old, pre-Technic gears. --Jack Gregory "Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@3dap.com> wrote in message news:H415zC.CuA@lugnet.com... (...) unusual (...) the (...) pictures. (...) There (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact