 Technic / 8322
Re: Colored gears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:46:18 GMT

These are old, pre-Technic gears.
--Jack Gregory

"Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@3dap.com> wrote in message
news:H415zC.CuA@lugnet.com...
I was just browsing around the Lugnet parts inventory and found some • unusual
gears that I had not seen before. They do not seem to be compatible with • the
normal gears as it looks like they have different types of teeth, and the
standard axle cross-holes also appears to be absent in the Lugnet • pictures.
As far as Technic sets go I cannot remember seeing anything like them. • There
are some of these being sold on Bricklink that appear to be colored. These
are the pieces I am talking about:

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/741.gif
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/742.gif
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/743.gif

Does anyone know anything about these gears and/or where they are from?

-Gaurav