 Technic / 8336
Re: Front suspension and 3-or-more-speeds gearbox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:34:50 GMT

yes you are right
but the forces in thic module are not so heavy to split parts

but your "criticism" pushed me to redesign it :)
this is new version of my back suspension module

and the old one has new name :))) (in english - not polish)

the old version:
http://republika.pl/pixsrv/lego/images/BackSusp_01.JPG

the new version:
http://republika.pl/pixsrv/lego/images/BackSusp_02.JPG