 Technic / 8228
Re: Front suspension and 3-or-more-speeds gearbox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 23:14:56 GMT

Hmm, i think i may have made something like this in the past, i'll see if i
can make an ldraw file of it.

Do you own the 8448 supercar or the 4x4 offroader gearbx parts? they are
very useful and well worth getting.