 Technic / 8341
8340  |  8342
Subject:
More frontwheel suspension/steering models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:55:07 GMT

This time I've got an Lego #8466 4x4 Offroader set and used the steering
mechanism from that set. But made it shorter between the wheels. It is now
about 14 bumps from the inside of each wheel.
Here are a picture of it:
Its hard to see the gears in the midle of the construction since it is very
compact and solid.
I've also cheated a bit here by using some non-standard Lego parts. I used
two of my 1 length Technic Axel, they are made of a Technic Axel 2 that is
sawed in two equal pieces by a dremel saw.

Look here for a Ldraw file (Photo is coming soon):
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Phoenix/Steering/steering6.ldr

The essential parts from #8466 set is missing because I cant find the parts
for Ldraw.

There are also some photos of the finished #8466 4x4 Offroader set.
(this is one set I bought only for the parts)

Leg Godt!
Øyvind Steinnes
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Phoenix