 Technic / 8340
8339  |  8341
Subject:
leftovers from 8485 - T-rex
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:48:29 GMT

Hello,

I have build the t-rex from 8485. What pieces should remain?
The reason I ask is that I have build it from a large bulk I have bought and
there is other sets to be build from that bulk of lego.

I could seperate it again and compare the pieces with the inventory from
peeron, but if any of you already have done this it would be easiers.
(And i could enjoy the t-rex a bit longer).

Lars Gertsen - Denmark