 Storage / 950
Re: Surbiton Micro Fest - Sunday 1 July 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:42:56 GMT

You may laught but here are the stuff I use to organised my parts :
* Wooden box (old wine box, large one).
* Clover butter boxes (2 size, small and midddle).

I just add a sticker on the Clover cover. It doesn't look to bad, easy to
stack.

I think the new plastic biscuit 'tins' from Rover assortment and the like
are a fantastic cost-free storage solution but I would have thought you
would have trouble collecting enough.

I was also thinking using the "Rocher Suchard" plastic transparent box, there
is a sale at woolworth at the moment :-)

I can't find any storage box cheap enough, so I use what I have around me ;-)
It's amazing to see how much butter boxes I empty in a year ;-)

Gael