 Storage / 943
Re: Large Quantity sorting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 05:24:24 GMT

Jetleb@Netcom.ca (Matthias Jetleb) writes:
-When your pile is too big for the old Lego Denim bag, it's time to get
sorted out!-

Gee, I didn't think anyone else had one of those....

My mom refused to buy me one.  She made me one instead.  Except she
used really cheap cloth instead of denim and the grommets she used
came out very easily.  I use an old sheet nowadays when I want to play
on the floor, and pour the contents into a bin to put it away.  Or
rather, that's what I did before I came up with my current sorting
system, which has me sitting in a chair, using TV tables.

--Bill.

                    (formerly known as hermit@bayview.com)
                   Life is too important to take seriously.