 Storage / 785
Re: Skip Wal-Mart and Amazon; order Akro-Mils catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:19:54 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.storage, Pat Hough writes:
I just went to the Akro-Mils website at:

http://www.akro-mils.com/

and ordered their catalog. You can also download a full-color PDF to browse
through using Adobe Acrobat. Interestingly enough, the PDF only features the
23-drawer and 36-drawer cabinets, the same two that Wal-Mart (supposedly) has
the most of.

Unfortunately, you can't order individual cabinets from Akro-Mils, you can only
order crates of them... it's a retailers' catalogue.  I was so excited when I
discovered the catalogue on their website that I ordered one and then called
them to ask if I could order individual units from them, and was told that I
couldn't.

So...how many are in a crate?